- For: Young people who have been reported missing, between the ages of 8 – 17.
- Referral Criteria: A professional referral is required for the Missing Young people service. Return Home Interviews are undertaken in the London Borough of Sutton, but all boroughs are considered through spot purchase commissioning on a case-by-case basis. Please click the below button to learn more about commissioning our services.
Jigsaw4u offer one-to-one support through independent Return Home Interviews for young people who have been reported missing from home. We can also be commissioned to share our 20+ years experience through Professionals training and consultation.
Jigsaw4u’s Missing Young People’s Service-Area
Operates across Sutton. All London Boroughs are considered on a case-by-case basis through Spot Purchase commissioning.
Quotes from our Missing Young People service
“I would have been completely out of the loop as neither the school nor social services ever informed me about anything – they only informed my son’s Mum who doesn’t live with me. I wouldn’t have known anything if the worker hadn’t helped.”Parent of a Missing Young Person
“Without Jigsaw4u, I genuinely don’t think my daughter would be alive!”Parent of a Missing Young Person
“Without Jigsaw4u, things wouldn’t have been this good – I would really worry about the state she would be in by now and the state I would be in too – Things are now so good.”Parent of a Missing Young Person
“Young people have reported trusting the Jigsaw4u workers, building up relationships over time. The workers have pushed for stronger responses to address the needs of children who are going missing and make sure their voice is heard – they have been an integral part of the work to seek to reduce the need for children to go missing.”Suzy MullallySpecialist Safeguarding Lead, London Borough of Sutton
Get help now!
- Childline: 0800 1111
- Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 2000 247
- Samaritans: 116 123
- South London Rape Crisis: 0808 802 9999
- Child Sexual Exploitation Helpline: 116 000
- Talk to Frank – Drug and Alcohol advice): 0300 123 6600
- PAPYRUS – Prevention of Young Suicide: Phone – 0800 68 4141 & Text: 07786 209697
- Merton MASH: 020 8545 4226
- Sutton Children’s First Contact Service (CFCS): 020 8770 6001
- Croydon Single Point of Contact (SPOC): 0208 255 2888
Out of hours: 0208 726 6400
- Wandsworth MASH and WSCP: 020 8871 6622
- Richmond and Kingston Single Point of Access (SPA): 020 8547 5008
- NHS Urgent Mental Health Support – 24/7 Crisis Lines: Merton, Sutton, Kingston, Richmond and Wandsworth: 0800 028 8000
- Croydon: 0800 731 2864
- NSPCC: 0808 800 5000
Activities4u: Fun trips and events for our children, young people and families
Providing positive activities throughout the academic year and school holidays, especially for our service-users which can include one-off and regular events like sports coaching, computing, art and drama workshops, seaside trips, theme-park visits, pantomimes, football matches and much more.
Jigsaw4u’s Community Events
These are larger events that bring together the local community with fun events that includes entertainment, music, interactive activities and more for people of all ages.
All Our Services
‘Try Something New’ London Youth Award Winners, 2023
We are London Youth Gold and KFH Volunteers painting day
Get the latest updates from Jigsaw4u
Stay posted about the latest news, fundraising and special activities that we have coming up.