- For: Parents of children aged 4 – 11 years old.
- Referral Criteria: Referrals are made through Sutton CAMHS or can be commissioned by professionals.
Jigsaw4u offer one-to-one support to families through the Parent Child parenting programme. The programme builds on parents’ skills to help strengthen family relationships and decrease challenging behaviours in their child.
Jigsaw4u’s Parent Child Game Service-Area
Operates across Sutton
Quotes from our children and young people
“I couldn’t recommend this course enough. It has changed everything for the better. Our Jigsaw4u worker is so attentive, understanding and knowledgeable. She has been a real asset to our family and we will forever be grateful!”Parent receiving support through Parent Child Game
“It’s been a reset, helping us to think differently; giving us more confidence and belief in our daughter which has helped her with her confidence. We recognise that we can make a difference. As a result she is a lot happier and more loving and we are getting on better as parents because we are not arguing with each other about her behaviour.”Parent receiving support through Parent Child Game
“The most useful thing about the parent child game sessions has been considering other ways to approach behaviours which may be more constructive. This has made a huge difference. We now have a happier child, a happier family and my relationship with my daughter has improved”Parent receiving support through Parent Child Game
“Since attending the sessions I’ve seen the value and importance of having a ten minutes one on one time with each child. This has been really effective in building connection and helping each individual child feel seen, heard and special. My son really likes having my undivided attention and looks forward to that time.. Having a clear, unchanging consequence for violent behaviour has helped minimise the drama around dealing with these incidents. Being able to talk freely and without judgement was very therapeutic for me.”Parent receiving support through Parent Child Game
Get help now!
- Childline: 0800 1111
- Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 2000 247
- Samaritans: 116 123
- South London Rape Crisis: 0808 802 9999
- Child Sexual Exploitation Helpline: 116 000
- Talk to Frank – Drug and Alcohol advice): 0300 123 6600
- PAPYRUS – Prevention of Young Suicide: Phone – 0800 68 4141 & Text: 07786 209697
- Merton MASH: 020 8545 4226
- Sutton Children’s First Contact Service (CFCS): 020 8770 6001
- Croydon Single Point of Contact (SPOC): 0208 255 2888
Out of hours: 0208 726 6400
- Wandsworth MASH and WSCP: 020 8871 6622
- Richmond and Kingston Single Point of Access (SPA): 020 8547 5008
- NHS Urgent Mental Health Support – 24/7 Crisis Lines: Merton, Sutton, Kingston, Richmond and Wandsworth: 0800 028 8000
- Croydon: 0800 731 2864
- NSPCC: 0808 800 5000
Activities4u: Fun trips and events for our children, young people and families
Providing positive activities throughout the academic year and school holidays, especially for our service-users which can include one-off and regular events like sports coaching, computing, art and drama workshops, seaside trips, theme-park visits, pantomimes, football matches and much more.
Jigsaw4u’s Community Events
These are larger events that bring together the local community with fun events that includes entertainment, music, interactive activities and more for people of all ages.
All Our Services
‘Try Something New’ London Youth Award Winners, 2023
We are London Youth Gold and KFH Volunteers painting day
Get the latest updates from Jigsaw4u
Stay posted about the latest news, fundraising and special activities that we have coming up.