- For: 0 – 18 year olds and their families who have been bereaved by suicide.
- Referral Criteria: You can self-refer for the Suicide Support service. Contact us below to refer.
Jigsaw4u provide one-to-one sessions, family meetings and group work for children, young people and families who have been bereaved by suicide. We can also provide expert advice and consultation for professionals around managing the impact of suicide and suicide prevention.
Jigsaw4u's Suicide Support Service Area
Operates across Merton, Sutton and Croydon
Quotes from our children, young people and families
“I am able to ask mum more questions. I still feel sad but I understand now.”Boy, age 7, whose father took his own life
“I am able to talk about upsetting things and manage my feelings. I can now talk about my feelings and about my dad.”Girl, age 13, whose father took his own life
“I liked the sessions, as I had time to talk about my mother and talk through all of my worries.”Girl, age 8, whose mother took her own life
“Support from Jigsaw4u made us feel like we were not alone. To have someone to talk through the hardest times was invaluable. My child would not engage with other agencies, but they did with Jigsaw4u as they were completely child centred.”Father whose partner died by suicide
Ruby and Beth’s Story
Both, Ruby and Beth, lost their parents to suicide. This video showcases the support they received and how it helped them.
Contact us about receiving support
Get help now!
- Childline: 0800 1111
- Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 2000 247
- Samaritans: 116 123
- South London Rape Crisis: 0808 802 9999
- Child Sexual Exploitation Helpline: 116 000
- Talk to Frank – Drug and Alcohol advice): 0300 123 6600
- PAPYRUS – Prevention of Young Suicide: Phone – 0800 68 4141 & Text: 07786 209697
- Merton MASH: 020 8545 4226
- Sutton Children’s First Contact Service (CFCS): 020 8770 6001
- Croydon Single Point of Contact (SPOC): 0208 255 2888
Out of hours: 0208 726 6400
- Wandsworth MASH and WSCP: 020 8871 6622
- Richmond and Kingston Single Point of Access (SPA): 020 8547 5008
- NHS Urgent Mental Health Support – 24/7 Crisis Lines: Merton, Sutton, Kingston, Richmond and Wandsworth: 0800 028 8000
- Croydon: 0800 731 2864
- NSPCC: 0808 800 5000
Activities4u: Fun trips and events for our children, young people and families
Providing positive activities throughout the academic year and school holidays, especially for our service-users which can include one-off and regular events like sports coaching, computing, art and drama workshops, seaside trips, theme-park visits, pantomimes, football matches and much more.
Jigsaw4u’s Community Events
These are larger events that bring together the local community with fun events that includes entertainment, music, interactive activities and more for people of all ages.
All Our Services
‘Try Something New’ London Youth Award Winners, 2023
We are London Youth Gold and KFH Volunteers painting day
Get the latest updates from Jigsaw4u
Stay posted about the latest news, fundraising and special activities that we have coming up.