- For: Open to all on a drop-in or appointment basis.
We operate a wellbeing space out of the Wilson hospital in Mitcham, where the local community can engage in and develop wellbeing services and activities.
Wilson Wellbeing's Service-Area
Operates in Merton
What's on at the Wilson Wellbeing?
Art workshops, coffee mornings, gardening and much more
Various support services aimed at improving mental and physical wellbeing
Food and Clothing Bank
Access to food and clothing donations from our community and partners
Get help now!
- Merton MASH: 020 8545 4226
- Sutton Children’s First Contact Service (CFCS): 020 8770 6001
- Croydon Single Point of Contact (SPOC): 0208 255 2888
Out of hours: 0208 726 6400
- Wandsworth MASH and WSCP: 020 8871 6622
- Richmond and Kingston Single Point of Access (SPA): 020 8547 5008
- NHS Urgent Mental Health Support – 24/7 Crisis Lines: Merton, Sutton, Kingston, Richmond and Wandsworth: 0800 028 8000
- Croydon: 0800 731 2864
- NSPCC: 0808 800 5000
Jigsaw4u’s Community Events
These are larger events that bring together the local community with fun events that includes entertainment, music, interactive activities and more for people of all ages.
All Our Services
‘Try Something New’ London Youth Award Winners, 2023
We are London Youth Gold and KFH Volunteers painting day
Get the latest updates from Jigsaw4u
Stay posted about the latest news, fundraising and special activities that we have coming up.