- For: 11 – 24 year olds who are experiencing depression and anxiety.
- Referral Criteria: You can self-refer or be referred through by a parent/carer or professional. Contact us below to refer.
Jigsaw4u offer one-to-one Therapeutic Support on an outreach basis for 11 – 24-year-olds across South West London who are experiencing depression and anxiety.
Jigsaw4u's Piece of Mind Service Area
Operates across Merton, Sutton, Croydon, Wandsworth, Kingston and Richmond-upon-Thames
Quotes from our children and young people
“It was amazing having a space to talk through my feelings. I am in a much better place than when we started sessions.”Piece of Mind young person
“We are grateful for the support that our son has received. He has massively improved his attendance whilst working with his Jigsaw4u support worker. It was beneficial that they attended meetings in school as it ensured they listened to his emotional needs.”Piece of Mind parent
“I feel my anxiety has lessened and I am now able to put healthy boundaries with my friends.”Piece of Mind young person
Contact us about receiving support
Get help now!
- Childline: 0800 1111
- Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 2000 247
- Samaritans: 116 123
- South London Rape Crisis: 0808 802 9999
- Child Sexual Exploitation Helpline: 116 000
- Talk to Frank – Drug and Alcohol advice): 0300 123 6600
- PAPYRUS – Prevention of Young Suicide: Phone – 0800 68 4141 & Text: 07786 209697
- Merton MASH: 020 8545 4226
- Sutton Children’s First Contact Service (CFCS): 020 8770 6001
- Croydon Single Point of Contact (SPOC): 0208 255 2888
Out of hours: 0208 726 6400
- Wandsworth MASH and WSCP: 020 8871 6622
- Richmond and Kingston Single Point of Access (SPA): 020 8547 5008
- NHS Urgent Mental Health Support – 24/7 Crisis Lines: Merton, Sutton, Kingston, Richmond and Wandsworth: 0800 028 8000
- Croydon: 0800 731 2864
- NSPCC: 0808 800 5000
Activities4u: Fun trips and events for our children, young people and families
Providing positive activities throughout the academic year and school holidays, especially for our service-users which can include one-off and regular events like sports coaching, computing, art and drama workshops, seaside trips, theme-park visits, pantomimes, football matches and much more.
Jigsaw4u’s Community Events
These are larger events that bring together the local community with fun events that includes entertainment, music, interactive activities and more for people of all ages.
All Our Services
‘Try Something New’ London Youth Award Winners, 2023
We are London Youth Gold and KFH Volunteers painting day
Get the latest updates from Jigsaw4u
Stay posted about the latest news, fundraising and special activities that we have coming up.