- For: Young people over the age of 8 until early adulthood impacted by child exploitation or sexual abuse.
- Referral Criteria: A referral for individuals can be made by any professional or organisation for the Child Exploitation service through Spot Purchase commissioning, please click the below button to learn more about commissioning our services.
Jigsaw4u provide therapeutic support sessions for young people who have experienced or are at risk of child exploitation. Jigsaw4u can also be commissioned to provide expert advice and consultation to professionals in this sensitive area.
Jigsaw4u’s Child Exploitation Service-Area
Operates across Merton, Sutton, Croydon, Wandsworth, Richmond and Kingston-upon-Thames
Get help now!
- Merton MASH: 020 8545 4226
- Sutton Children’s First Contact Service (CFCS): 020 8770 6001
- Croydon Single Point of Contact (SPOC): 0208 255 2888
Out of hours: 0208 726 6400
- Wandsworth MASH and WSCP: 020 8871 6622
- Richmond and Kingston Single Point of Access (SPA): 020 8547 5008
- NHS Urgent Mental Health Support – 24/7 Crisis Lines: Merton, Sutton, Kingston, Richmond and Wandsworth: 0800 028 8000
- Croydon: 0800 731 2864
- NSPCC: 0808 800 5000
Activities4u: Fun trips and events for our children, young people and families
Providing positive activities throughout the academic year and school holidays, especially for our service-users which can include one-off and regular events like sports coaching, computing, art and drama workshops, seaside trips, theme-park visits, pantomimes, football matches and much more.
Jigsaw4u’s Community Events
These are larger events that bring together the local community with fun events that includes entertainment, music, interactive activities and more for people of all ages.
All Our Services
‘Try Something New’ London Youth Award Winners, 2023
We are London Youth Gold and KFH Volunteers painting day
Get the latest updates from Jigsaw4u
Stay posted about the latest news, fundraising and special activities that we have coming up.